Subject: [Leica] A photo or two
From: clzeni at mindspring.com (Craig Zeni)
Date: Fri Dec 30 17:26:05 2005

On Dec 30, 2005, at 4:13 AM, Daniel Ridings wrote:

> Man, Ilfosol is really the right developer for color :-)

Don't ya know it!

Ooops :)

> The car took me back to my model building days.
>
> I'd like to see more from around Lake Michigan.

Can't help there - my territory is being changed on 1 Jan and I lose
Michigan (amongst other states)... :(

> My oldest son is right
> around there now to attend the oldest cousin's wedding. Wish I could
> have gone. I'm really going to have to make a trip back there soon,
> within a year. It takes some planning though. I have family in Chicago
> (most), aunts in southern Illinois (St. Louis area), brother in
> Memphis and my wife is insistant about taking in the deep south
> (Savannah is what she keeps coming back to).

Suggest you look at Savannah and at Charleston, SC...both are grand
Southern cities.  Mobile, AL is also still quite classic Southern, but
mostly because time has forgotten it...it's not much of a tourist spot.

> We can do it now when we
> don't have the children to usher around. They do fine on their own
> now.
>
> Happy new year!

And to you and yours as well!

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] A photo or two)