Subject: [Leica] Leica Sold?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Dec 31 17:00:54 2005

When the first rumor broke about Leica being sold, my thought were that only
Canon would be interested in Leica.  Mid-level folks in the late sixties
would now be running the place, twelve to twenty million dollars is chump
change to Canon, and their was a sense of faithfulness in Canon's LTM
camera's.  Plus, a Canon CMOS sensor in  Leica would make me deliriously
happy as shooting almost noiseless at 3200 would make my day, month, year.
Plus, Canon has very deep pockets for research, development, and production
unlike almost anyone else in the Japanese photo market.

Even if the rumor proves false, it is still a nice thought.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com