Subject: [Leica] Japanese paper reports Canon to take over Leica
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Dec 31 17:05:54 2005

Panasonic was hesitant to renew it's relationship with Leica and has in fact
made a bed with Olympus in the failing 4/3's system.  Olympus and Panasonic
combined don't sell as many digital cameras as Canon and the XT sells more
units than all the 4/3 cameras combined.  If true, this is very good news
for Leica and all of our collective use of and association with Leica
products.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com