Subject: [Leica] Nikon D100
From: ahgraves at prodigy.net (Allen Graves)
Date: Sat Dec 31 20:24:23 2005

It's the first digital camera that I've bought (or used) that didn't
leave me with the feeling that I was somehow missing something
important with. Either in utility or just the number of dollars it
required to purchase it.

It's an easy camera to get excited about. High quality images, good
ergonomics, compatability with manual focus lenses, and a durable
camera for 2/3 the price of an M7.

Allen