Subject: [Leica] Re: Canon, Leica and German goods
From: summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez)
Date: Sun Jan 1 10:25:04 2006

Actually, the RF probably will make a comeback. You can pack a much larger
sensor into a chassis if you don't have to worry about a mirror box. an MF
DRF wouldn't have to be  bigger than an M or a Bessa. The lenses would be
about the size of 35 format SLR lenses. Also, the RF can double as a digicam
far more easily than an SLR. It is the SLR that's on borrowed time!
Javier AKA Futureman