Subject: [Leica] further info on Leica ''sale''
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (nathan.wajsman@planet.nl)
Date: Mon Jan 2 11:51:18 2006

Not only is the language Dutch and not German, as others have pointed
out, but the story is all wrong too. Now that we know that Leica is
being taken private by Jon Stanton and cohorts, the logical next step
is for newly reinvigorated  Leica company to make a hostile takeover
bid for Canon and thereby get rid of those Japanese imposters and their
newfangled autofocus and sensors and what not in one fell swoop.

BTW, and totally irrelevant to the above...the vodka is good here in
Poland, and cheap too :-)

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Almere, Netherlands