Subject: [Leica] Poland travel diary
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (nathan.wajsman@planet.nl)
Date: Thu Jan 5 03:36:41 2006

Hi all,

I am still in Poland, heading back to NL via Berlin this weekend. I have
been saving all the posts so I can look at images and comment when I get
back. In the meantime, I have put together a kind of trip report here:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/pltravel.html

I have tried to put some more context to the images. This is by no means
a tourist guide, nor is the focus purely on the photos as it is in the
galleries. Rather, I have tried to show Poland as I have experienced it
on this trip (with a bit of Denmark at the beginning).

Comments/critique appreciated as always, especially since this is a new
format for me.

Belated Happy 2006 to all!

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman