Subject: [Leica] PAW 52 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Jan 2 11:54:26 2006

Well, Ted, I've thanked you privately, but I don't want the list to
think I'm impolite. I usually convey my thanks offlist, but ...

What can I say? I am very honored and proud to have grabbed your
attention and evoked your comments. Makes it a hard act to follow.

I'll sleep sweetly tonight :-)

"God forts?ttning" (have a good continuation of the holidays) to everyone.

Daniel