Subject: [Leica] tri-x and microdol-x
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Tue Jan 3 14:06:16 2006

Daniel,

This is an exceptional portrait in every way. I really like the
lighting. And the tonality.

There's so much that goes into making a good portrait. I don't think
people appreciate what all is involved. (Although I'm sure everyone of
the LUG can and does appreciate it).

I know this list gets off track sometimes. (Not that I mind. It's all in
fun). But it's images and shared knowledge -- like you offer here --
that make list a treasure.

DaveR