Subject: [Leica] My first postings for the year....
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Tue Jan 3 18:28:06 2006

Close, but no cigar. Much too gray.
You might want to reconsider your film and developer combination.
For incandescent and fluorescent lighting, sometimes a 20-30% push is
needed. In spite of what your meter is telling you.
On the snow scenery, go over one of A. Adams'  books. It's in one of
the five photo primers, where he goes to a lengthy explanation on how
to meter such a scene.
Otherwise, fairly decent compositions.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,