Subject: [Leica] My first postings for the year....
From: cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran)
Date: Wed Jan 4 01:01:25 2006

When I look at photographs that are not particularly aesthetic
champions or life-changing subjects, I look for another value. These 3
photos I value as documents of how people lived at a certain period of
history. Same goes to party pictures, everyday snaps of people, well,
just being.

One day, we may look at all the parked cars and think, wow, cars were
really different on "those days".

The gut sitting with his laptop makes me ask, is he having Cappuccinno,
Mocca or Hot Chocolate while he browse.

peace

david