Subject: [Leica] was: waiting fireworks, now snapshot treasure (long)
From: summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Wed Jan 4 09:20:50 2006

Sonny,

Well said.  I had a very similar experience with a box of old photos over
this holiday season.  I was very proud to have them.  That is, in my
opinion, digitals biggest shortcoming.   Quality is great and good cameras
are getting smaller but the storage issue is still a problem.

Frank Farmer
Jackson, Miss.