Subject: [Leica] still more on Leica "rumor" and NYT
From: mcyclwritr at comcast.net (mcyclwritr@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jan 4 12:49:04 2006

True, one would work with those sources. But would one stop there? Wouldn't
you hold off on the report until you talked with a rescuer(s). Maybe viewed
survivors with your own eyes? Of course, you would. Because, only yesterday
the feeling was that chances of anyone surviving were minimal, if not grim.
Impossible, even.

"Survivors? A miracle! By damn, yes! A miracle! Hold the front page--we have
a certifiable miracle to report."

-Chris Lawson

From: Daniel Ridings <dlridings@gmail.com>