Subject: [Leica] still more on Leica "rumor" and NYT
From: mcyclwritr at comcast.net (mcyclwritr@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jan 4 14:00:58 2006

David,

In the interest of fair and accurate reporting, I should point clarify that
Craig is not guilty of tweaking the sensibilities of the eastern media
(should that be all caps?).

Call me Mr. Guilty (apologies to Loudon Wainwright III),
Chris Lawson

P.S. When it comes to flaunting column inches, B.D. might come up short.

From: "David Rodgers" <drodgers@casefarms.com>