Subject: [Leica] was: waiting fireworks, now snapshot treasure (long)
From: cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran)
Date: Thu Jan 5 00:14:48 2006

I am now thinking on getting one because of this feature,

        ?       Intelligent Image Optimization
  With all new I2O (Intelligent Image Optimization) technology, a
powerful auto image calibration system to perform fast image analysis
and optimization, HiTi photo printer S400 makes anyone a better
photographer.

I like the part of becoming a better photographer...;-)

peace

D.