Subject: [Leica] was: waiting fireworks, now snapshot treasure (long)
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Thu Jan 5 03:36:33 2006

Yes .............. the 400 dpi models give that little extra
(logically), but if the shots to be printed are just coming from your
Mac (or PC), then go for the Shuttle or the 730PL.

In Europe, they will print  a couple of your photos. as a test.

The results give good colour rendition, are sharp and mess-free
(ribbon + paper in one pack).

If you want larger sizes, then Kodak produce a very good dye-sub.
printer too, the 1400; see http://www.kodak.com/global/en/
professional/products/printers/1400/1400Index.jhtml

It just cost a good bit more!

B.