Subject: [Leica] Snaps from Family Visits
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Jan 5 00:54:15 2006

A good number of them are from the dinner banquet where we can get everyone
together. Looking over the pictures, I should have taken more pictures of
some of the relatives, including my wife :-). Nevertheless, a good
selection of pictures especially on the 4 year old cousins that we have now
met for the first time. As my younger brother likes to say, growing up with
a family of 8 in a subsidized apartment that is probably no bigger than
20'x50' (if that), coming to America is the best thing that happened to our
family. Three of the siblings own small businesses. Two of us have gone to
higher education, with Master degrees in fact. Five of us own homes. There
are ten grandchildren with one more coming in May 2006. The only regret is
that our mother passed away before the first grandchild was born, and my
wife's father passed away even before that.

Enjoy the photos:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3124

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Snaps from Family Visits)