Subject: [Leica] soleil, christmas morning...
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Jan 5 14:15:05 2006

IF you shot it digitally - and IF you shot it RAW - I'd go back to the RAW
file and adjust the white balance. If you didn't shoot it raw, and if you're
using PS CS or CS 2, I'd open the file, and under adjustments, I'd go to the
color filters, and try a cooling filter. If it initially looks too cool,
back off on the percentage until it looks right. But maybe it's just how my
monitor's seeing the shot.