Subject: [Leica] Poland travel diary
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Fri Jan 6 08:21:14 2006

Nathan, I enjoyed the photographs and text, especially "...so for
non-churchgoing people like us the only realistic option was to sit at home
and eat and drink..." which is something I can totally relate to :-)

Interesting to see that so many of them had been converted to b&w. I find
I'm doing the same with the shots from my Canon 5D.

Thanks for sharing.

Steve