Subject: [Leica] Re: surgery (Ted Grant)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Jan 6 08:29:08 2006

Hi Steve,

Let me know when you have it in hand and I'll e-mail the "Photographer's
Supplement" that helps turn the book into one of the best photography
teaching tools around. ;-) I'm bias! ;-)  Then if you have any questions
about photographs in the book that you'd like to know more about pop them
into an e-mail and we'll go from there. :-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road
Victoria BC  V8N 2A4