Subject: [Leica] Summitar and Elmar
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Jan 6 12:54:25 2006

It was a beauty, no doubt about it. I have two shots up on my site with it:

Middle shot, first row and lone shot on the second row. Downtown St.
Louis in the 70'ies.

http://www.dlridings.com/stlouis.htm

Maybe that's kind of why I've been attracted by the Kiev (Contax)
lately. Repressed, but not totally :-)

Daniel