Subject: [Leica] Summitar and Elmar
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sat Jan 7 01:46:37 2006

I have used both and whilst the Nikon has lots of potential
technological benefits it does not feel as smooth and nice as a
Leica. Solid but not as nice to use in any way - viewfinder,
focussing or lens changing IME.
Frank

Replies: Reply from langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer) ([Leica] Summitar and Elmar)
Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Summitar and Elmar)