Subject: 50 Elmar Current & a 28 Summicron Question [was [Leica] Re: Son of Asph]
From: lambroving at att.net (lambroving@att.net)
Date: Sat Jan 7 13:05:28 2006

Go for it. The 28/2  handles light like no other Leica lens. Correction for
veiling glare is phenominal. It's very smooth as well and is no larger than
your 28/2.8-M. The signature is closest to the 35/1.4 ASPH.

William

-------------- Original message from "Richard S. Taylor"
<r.s.taylor@comcast.net>: --------------