Subject: [Leica] Screwmount camera recommendations
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sat Jan 7 23:50:03 2006

I am interested in hearing what is your favourite screwmount body and
why. I am considering a IIIF RD  for the improved shutter though I
know anything I find will need an CLA and that pictures seemed to
have turned out fine with the earlier cameras too. Are the pre IIIC
cameras really so flexible you can change the film plane register
with a good squeeze? I do like their smaller size.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Screwmount camera recommendations)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Screwmount camera recommendations)
Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Screwmount camera recommendations)