Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 2006 another year
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jan 8 08:20:33 2006

Ted,
We will have to wait to next year as the rink is now closed.  :)  But, many
years ago, there was a farm pond near the house where I grew up and a group
of us would go skating nearly every night.  Starry skies, 55 gallon drum
burning red hot on the shore, cold ice under our skates, now those are
memories to keep.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com