Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 2006 another year
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jan 8 06:57:53 2006

Alright me laddies, another go at 52 weeks of showing something every week.
After Grahams performance last year, what is one picture a week?

Thursday found me at Centennial Olympic Park in Atlanta.  The surroundings
are Atlanta's third attempt to lure people downtown again.  What did I find
but a skating rink plopped down at the edge of the park.  It turns out that
this rink is there every year from Thanksgiving to just past New Years.  One
thing good to know is that some things just do not change.  Accomplished
skaters are out gliding in circles and less accomplished skaters are hanging
on to the railing.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album337/youngskater

All of you have a wonderful new year, take out that well fondled Leica, and
take some pictures.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Don's PAW 2006 another year)