Subject: [Leica] tuff guy
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jan 8 14:29:20 2006

In a message dated 1/8/2006 4:27:07 P.M. Central Standard Time,
jsmith342@cox.net writes:

TUFF? Isn't that the feline who stands on his hind lengs and pets  himself on
your hand if you outstretch it above him?

Isn't he the feline who went out
of his way to make me feel at home  by blowing a hairball while we were
eating gumbo?

That was Pookie who made you feel at home.  She has a tender  tummie.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana