Subject: [Leica] PAW offering
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Jan 8 17:28:53 2006

Went to a wedding as a guest, but with gear (gave groom's parents a CD of
some 200 images before leaving for home this morning....Anyway....a few
images....

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album333/dw1
(Yes, I know the image isn't centered - I couldn't reach from my pew to the
center of the isle to put the camera on the floor :-))

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album333/dw2
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album333/dw3
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album333/dw4
(finger wielder is the education writer for Newsday, with whom I worked for
13 years, who was on his cell phone, talking with the copy desk during the
wedding reception about a story scheduled to run the next day.)
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album333/dw5
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album333/dw6

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] PAW offering)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] PAW offering)