Subject: [Leica] Leica and Panasonic
From: dnaplasmid at compwrx.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun Jan 8 15:01:12 2006

My father-in-law just bought a Lumix DMC-FZ30K and it is a very fine camera.
I know your comments are meant for the FX series, but the FZ lens is
outstanding.
My sister-in-law has a Canon G6.  Comparing photos I have taken on both of
them this Christmas as a comparison, the Lumix is as good or better as long
as I stay away from the extreme 410mm 35mm equivilant focal length.  And the
anti-shake is an added benefit.

Aram