Subject: [Leica] A night shot of Fremont, a neighborhood of Seattle
From: dnaplasmid at compwrx.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed Nov 23 06:39:08 2005

Nice shot, Mark.  The two bridges seem to be so close together I wouldn't
have thought you could get such a sweeping shot with the set-up you used.
Years ago (like over 30) I walked out on the Aurora Bridge to get a picture.
It was in the middle of the day and it was kind of frightening.  It's a LONG
way down and with all the traffic, the bridge sure did vibrate a lot.  Only
made it about 1/4 the way across.  Probably better at night.  Did you have a
funny feeling thinking about what the motorists were thinking about you?  It
use to be quite a suicide bridge.  Not sure if that is still the case
(haven't lived in Seattle for over 30 years).  Saw the aftermath of one
jumper once.  Shoes and a jacket neately placed along the rail as I drove
over.  Heard about it after on the news.

Aram

Replies: Reply from davison_m at msn.com (MARK DAVISON) ([Leica] A night shot of Fremont, a neighborhood of Seattle)