Subject: [Leica] Screwmount camera recommendations
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (feli)
Date: Sun Jan 8 18:10:54 2006

-----Original Message-----
>From: Marc James Small <msmall@infionline.net>

>I am being slowly reduced to a state of acute frustration.

Over something as trivial as this?

> The only book written by Erwin to my knowledge is the LEICA LENS
> COMPENDIUM which
>contains no information on camera serial numbers.
>Again, what is the source for your contention that your camera dates from
>the summer of 1945?
>
>Marc

Check the back of the book, Marc, there are several lists and charts.
It's been about three years since I purchased the camera and looked up
the number, but I'm pretty sure that's where I found the information.

Feli

Feli di Giorgio                 feli2@earthlink.net
www.elanphotos.com

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Screwmount camera recommendations)