Subject: [Leica] Two from O'Hare United terminal
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Jan 8 20:17:33 2006

I really REALLY like image a whole lot. It's been a while since I've
been through that terminal - United and I had a falling out one day
when there were two lines at checkin - one for first class and one for
the rest that stretched so far out into the terminal that it wrapped
around the baggage claim area. I complained and the woman told me that
I was really taking this personally! So much for United Airlines.

I've had to hurry down that passway far too often and arrive only to
see my 727 being pushed out onto the apron the pilot waving to me as I
smushed against the window. Okay, maybe he didn't wave. Maybe he
flipped me off. Damn United I say!

Meanwhile (pant pant), back at your image, I sure wish I had taken it!

Adam