Subject: [Leica] Two from O'Hare United terminal
From: cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran)
Date: Mon Jan 9 09:05:07 2006

Hello Richard.

My 2 cents.
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/LJPics/010806/crop0012.jpg

I find this picture to be worth a lot. Honestly I do not need color, well, I
did not even knew it was a colorful place.
There is a lot of movement. The way lines are composed, the way lines change
from cold material to organic chaos
is well captured here. Humans as silouette also show the strength of the
architecture against man.
Congratulations on a great photo.

peace

David