Subject: [Leica] Two from O'Hare United terminal
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Tue Jan 10 07:20:51 2006

Richard:

>http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/LJPics/010806/crop0012.jpg

Wow!  I really, really like this one.  I'm jealous it's not mine.

Great job.  I like the tones.  I like the composition.  I like the blur in
the pedestrians.  I like the way the wavy lines converge.  I don't even mind
the tilt.  I don't think the tilt distracts at all.  If you were looking at
otherwise perfectly straight lines, I'd agree.  Can't tilt wide angles.  But
this is a wonderful mess of waves and moving people and interplay of white
and black and gray.

I'd make a large print and hang it somewhere I could admire it everyday if
it were mine.  And that's an understatement of how much I like this one.  It
really jumps off my monitor and grabs me.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/