Subject: [Leica] FOM2 Selection for the final year complete
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon Jan 9 13:20:25 2006

Thanks Gene,
Its been a long 5 years, and there is still work to do. I need to also
thank and congratulate all those ---- and there were over 50, who did
not reach the cut off in the judges voting. It is the variety of images
and the number of contributors which has made the project fun. As I
said, I will post more details soon

Cheers