Subject: [Leica] FOM2 Selection for the final year complete
From: paul at paulhardycarter.com (PHC)
Date: Tue Jan 10 03:08:25 2006

On 9 Jan 2006, at 18:16, B. D. Colen wrote:
> How much great work there is by people we rarely if ever hear from or
> see on
> the LUG;

Quite agree B. D.

There are some great pictures from Roland Schmid (like this one
http://tinyurl.com/94p3a) and from Ladislav Drezdowicz
(http://tinyurl.com/ano7j) but these are names I don't recall from the
LUG, which is a great shame.

The LUG can be enormously time consuming, which is why I tend to nip in
and out when I have the time, so it is understandable if people lurk or
remain unsubscribed for long periods, but it's a shame if the volume of
traffic on the LUG drives away photographers of such calibre.

So, Roland and Ladislav - are you in the building?!

P.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter
www.paulhardycarter.com