Subject: [Leica] Family Photos
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Jan 9 13:26:47 2006

Holidays (and photographers taking pictures during holidays) bring
out a variety of moods and reactions to the photographer.  These are
all of my brother and his family and were taken during my Christmas
visit.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/NYC/3_07_0043_web

http://gallery.leica-users.org/NYC/4_26A_0128_crop_web

http://gallery.leica-users.org/NYC/4_12A_0114_alt_crop_web

http://gallery.leica-users.org/NYC/1_18A_009_web

http://gallery.leica-users.org/NYC/4_31A_0133_web

The light required f2.0 at 1/8th to 1/15 on ISO 400 film so I had
lots of perfectly exposed blurs in the group (though not here).
Didn't always find the shadow side, either.  Next time I'll go for
ISO 1600 or 3200 film and try to move around more though that's not
always so easy in the midst of a family gathering.

Comments encouraged, of course.  Thanks.
--
Regards,

Dick
Boston MA