Subject: [Leica] Re: 2,8/15mm Zeiss Leica-M
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon Jan 9 13:42:51 2006

Each of us is guided by our own particular set of experiences and
interpretations of those experiences.  I think that the polite way of
dealing with this thread is to stop copying it, and further to stop
discussing it.  It does no one any good to do otherwise.

As someone already said, there is more to this than we know; need to know;
or more properly are entitled to know.  Let us all assume that it is none of
OUR business.

It does no one any good to do otherwise.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low) ([Leica] Re: 2,8/15mm Zeiss Leica-M)