Subject: [Leica] Canon 5D + Leica Lens Exposure Question
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue Jan 10 07:50:50 2006

I am not sure I interpret your testing correctly, but if you are in AE
modes, you should take your meter readings with the lens stopped down..  Is
this correct?

What maximum aperture does your camera think the lens is at when the lens is
wide open?  ( i.e., is there some aperture data being sent to the camera by
the "lens"?)

No, I have no digital camera, no Canon, but I do have a really nice 400
Telyt I use on my Nikon F4..... note the use of film as image capture
sensor..... VERY old fashioned..... .....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net