Subject: [Leica] Adobe Lightroom
From: lists at heninger.org (Wade Heninger)
Date: Mon Jan 9 13:47:46 2006

> What for Tina ................ you just have to dispose of the
> Microsoft-based rubbish and acquire a real personal
> computer .................

As one who worked at Apple, and now works for Adobe, the platform wars are
just not interesting to me anymore.

I have a PC and a Mac in laptop form and use them both, although I currently
favor the PC for digital imaging because they run circles around that old G4
in the latest powerbooks.

Pick a tool and use it.  Each has pros/minuses so lets leave the religiosity
out of it.

Wade Heninger
Heninger Photographik
http://heninger.org