Subject: [Leica] Adobe Lightroom
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Jan 9 14:00:22 2006

A true word, Wade. I use both systems every day too, mostly favorize the PC
because of it's raw 3.8GHz power, but as long as both systems do not
recognize oral commands they're just basically stupid.

But it will be interesting to compare Lightroom to Aperture. Without
religiosity.

Didier

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Adobe Lightroom)
Message from lists at heninger.org (Wade Heninger) ([Leica] Adobe Lightroom)