Subject: [Leica] Two from O'Hare United terminal
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Mon Jan 9 18:13:10 2006

You can correct this with the right enlarger. With any enlarger you can tilt
the easel stop down and use DOF to keep it sharp. Within limits of course.
The
Focomat IIc had a perspective control negative carrier that allowed tilting
the
negative to maintain sharpness with the tilted easel. Think like view camera
here.

Still, I would just print it on an inkjet after the PS corrections

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Two from O'Hare United terminal)
Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] Two from O'Hare United terminal)