Subject: [Leica] Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 Education
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Tue Jan 10 10:36:01 2006

Adobe are big on interactive help - I much prefer a book too.
The help function and how-tos are the only information you get with it,
when you click on help the help screen disappears immediately to the
bottom of the screen, I missed seeing it for ages, right-click it and
select maximise to view it. Elements 3.0 straight out of the box had no
manual either.There were also problems with incompatibilities between
Gatesware (Windows) XP's security (haha) setup and the help function,
but I think these have been resolved.
Douglas