Subject: [Leica] Dlux2
From: csemetko at earthlink.net (Craig Semetko)
Date: Tue Jan 10 11:09:29 2006

Aaron,

I'm chuckling over here because you gave me EXACTLY the information I
was looking for! It was almost as if you created those pages for me.
Thank you! And Jerry, thanks for the input as well. I have read the DP
Review review and am aware of the noise issues. Thanks for the
heads-up, though.

Thanks again, Aaron, you really helped me out. Think I'll be getting
one of these after all...

Cheers,

Craig

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Dlux2)