Subject: [Leica] Aging and dimming L'flex finders?
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (feli)
Date: Tue Jan 10 14:22:12 2006

DAG resilvered the prism block on my SL, which was looking a little spotted
and installed an SL2 type split prism viewscreen. It has a distinct blue
cast to it.

The SL2 screen he installed wasn't in the best shape, but they are very
difficult
to locate, so I had to settle for a less than perfect sample. The SL screen
was brighter,
but I attribute that to the SL2 screen in my camera not being optimal...

feli