Subject: [Leica] friends
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Jan 10 16:11:55 2006

Steve showed:
Subject: friends
>> http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-90881.html
>>>> watching iona and soleil...<<<<

Hi Steve,
Some times a shot just has to be in colour! Nice moment indeed. From
experience let me tell you the two girls will enjoy this picture so much
more when they're in their late teens early twenties.

I have a similar picture with two of my grandson's much like this about the
girls age.

We re-created the scene as they both were the same age 20 and it turned out
to be a riot because now they were eyeing each other over a beer instead of
a cup of pop. :-) Same kind of expressions

Trust me this is a memory picture for life!

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road
Victoria BC  V8N 2A4