Subject: [Leica] PAW1 06
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Jan 10 17:30:35 2006

David,
A good image of what the U.S considers old and should be renovated err
removed.  Several of my favorite old haunts have been removed and replaced
by something newer.  On one hand, I am glad that there are new opportunities
and the concomit jobs, but the non stop new proves disorientating after a
while.

Keep documenting what will soon disappear.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com