Subject: [Leica] New C*non DMR killer :-)
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue Jan 10 22:24:45 2006

H2SO4 is the chemical symbol for Sulphuric Acid.......I will not mention the
helium  blimp....

I do have a nice bridge I can sell you, or would you prefer prime land in
Florida..?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

             Seriously??

The camera will be known as the "Digital Attitude" in the U.S., and the
1DH2SO4 in the rest of the world.  Special accessories include a small
helium blimp which floats above the photographer, supporting 70% of the
camera's weight.