Subject: Noisy digital shadows - was: Re: [Leica] re: digital treadmill
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun Jan 15 19:40:23 2006

Not so sure this is right..... It is mainstream photography for the Kids
pictures, for working pros doing news, PJ, sports, and books.  May be for
travel and certainly Commercial.

It is not necessarily mainstream for the Fine Art types..... which sounds
more like the venue for (aspiring) serious  Nude Photographers.....( models
not photographers are nude......)  there are better tools available... and
they should be considered......

Film.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net