Subject: [Leica] Re: Canon 5D + Leica Lens Exposure Question
From: imagist at imagist.cnc.net (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed Jan 11 10:25:27 2006

> From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@planet.nl>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Canon 5D + Leica Lens Exposure Question
> I have now used Leica lenses on a Canon 10D, 20D and now 1D Mark II,
and
> have not noticed any exposure problems (beyond operator error, of
> course).

That sums up my experience with the 10D and 20D as well. Using 21, 35,
50, 80, 100, 180 and 400 leica glass with and without 2x and/or bellows
have shown no exposure issues that didn't come down to my own error.

regards, George

Replies: Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Re: Canon 5D + Leica Lens Exposure Question)